Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crisp air bringin' on the wardrobe wishlist...


Though the 2012 Spring shows are extremely inspiring and beautiful...I must say, at this very moment, I am much more excited for the immediate future.  This slight chill in the air is getting me in a great mood- the crispiest honeycrisps, the first day you need to put on a jacket, furry slippers at home instead of naked feet, hot tea, long walks outside, cozy nights in- oooo I love it all!  Autumn is a comin'!  I don't care how old you are or what your job may be- don't you feel refreshed, like it's the beginning of school again?  We're all winding down from the lazy-but-busy days of summer, settling into our routines and taking a deep breath.  THIS is the time of year I like to make resolutions.  You can really feel the change in the air. 
I'm thinking about ways to cook all of the delicious root veggies coming into season, spending quality time with loved ones, actually staying in to work on the craft projects I've been putting off, riding my bike all over the city, not being lazy- finding a wrench so I can lower my seat and actually ride my bike, taking time to appreciate the natural beauty of fall, but of course- all the while dreaming of my ideal fall wardrobe :)  You have to have something to wear while doing all of that wholesome autumn goodness!  A few of my current faves (some realistic, some dream world- super stretch):

throw these on with anything and everything

a-mazing. cutout. leather. coat.

reminds me of Bye Bye Birdie "How Lovely To Be A Woman"- perfectly oversized.
replacement for my pink reindeer sweater?!

love these rust colored ankle length J Brand jeans
aaaawwesommmme
thin metal frames- perfect little pop of color
cuddle up with a CHUNKY hand knit blanket, a cup o' tea and a good book!
 
Happy Fall, folks!


xo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment